Sunday, December 2, 2012

How we got the 1965 Volkswagen beetle

Well it all started when i decided to sell the 1935 Ford truck project that I had. I had listed it on a classified site and got a call from a guy in Ogden, UT. We talked about it and we agreed on a price of $4000.00 and that I would deliver it to his shop. So on Labor day 2012 I took the truck to him. After I unloaded the truck he showed me around his shop. That's when I saw the 1965 beetle in the corner of his shop so I asked him about it since I was looking for a beetle before I decided to sell the truck. He told me he would sell it and we agreed that the truck was a good trade for it. So then I found the car going on my trailer to take it home. Now I am the owner of a 1965 Volkswagen beetle.



No comments:

Post a Comment